What We Do
At Adopt A Degree, we utilise the power of collective giving, connecting students to scholarships and mentorship to support the education of students from disadvantaged backgrounds and those living in countries where they have little to no access to government funding for education. While our vision is global, we contribute to our local community by providing financial support to students from disadvantaged families who do not have the financial resources to pay for non-tuition related expenses and at risk of dropping out, we provide tuition aid for fee paying students in Australia in need of support to complete their education and are not eligible for HECS‑HELP and new migrants who need to acquire skills to get jobs but are ineligible for study loans.
Adopt A Degree's education aid support programs identify these individuals, and provide them with the financial support they need to complete their degrees.
- Adopt A Degree programs and campaigns are dedicated towards raising support for tuition and providing educational resources
- Our campaigns are thoroughly vetted and stories verified before publishing for donation
- Donations raised are paid directly to education institution on behalf of recipient.
- Registered in Australia as a not for profit organisation.
- 100% of funds raised on individual campaign goes to beneficiaries
Our campaigns are published by our experienced campaign managers who do due diligence in finding suitable people who are genuinely in need of financial support. After checks have been conducted, individual stories verified and have met Adopt A Degree eligibility requirements then campaigns are published for donations.