Join The Team Working for Social Good
Adopt A Degree aims to provide funding to advance the education of less privileged students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds and students living in countries where they have little to no access to government funding for education.
We need a content writer to assist with publishing web contents, writing follow up stories on our previously featured campaigns and updating news and announcements on our website. As content writer, you focus on writing new content for our member communications, social media accounts, website, and other written and marketing materials. You will have the opportunity to develop language for stories, screen sheets, email blasts, advertising campaigns, press releases, and more. You will take content ideas and headlines into meaningful stories that appeal to our audience – ultimately leading to membership growth and engagement of existing members in our campaigns and events.
Knowledge of standard writing practices, basic design fundamentals, web optimization, and digital content management systems
A thorough knowledge of standard writing practices is necessary for content writers
We need an experienced SEO expert who is willing to contribute towards making a social impact. SEO Manager would be conducting keyword research to guide content teams, developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies. Coordinating content, design, social media and managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
Our campaign manager will handle all aspect of seeking, recommendation, verification and approving of all campaigns published for sponsorship. Other duties will include
- Perform campaign analysis, generate insights and make recommendations for improvement;
- Maintain welcome series emails and trigger campaigns, segment lists and create personalized email campaigns based on recipients’ interests and needs.
- Write, edit, test and deploy regularly scheduled email campaigns and newsletters. Select, edit and produce campaign images used in emails, online forms, websites and social media platforms.
Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to maintain strong professional relationships with individuals, a range of groups, volunteers and associates both in person and by writing/phone